Serves: 2 people
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Kid Goat french trimmed cutlets accompanied by colourful and healthy couscous. An aphrodisiac perfect for a Valentine’s Day main without being too heavy.
- 100g 0% fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 heaped tbsp Harissa
- 4 Kid Goat Cutlets, french trimmed
- 100g couscous
- 125ml hot low-sodium Vegetable stock
- 400g can chickpea in water, drained
- Zest and juice 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 6 dried apricots
- Small pack of pomegranate seeds
- Small pack of mint, chopped
- Heat the grill. In a large bowl, mix the yoghurt and half the harissa with seasoning. Remove 2 tbsp, set aside, then add the Kid Goat to the remainder and marinate while you make the couscous (or overnight if possible)
- In a bowl, cover the couscous with the hot stock and add the rest of the harissa. Cover with cling film and leave for 5 mins, then stir in the chickpeas, lemon zest and juice, vinegar, apricots, pomegranate seeds and half of the mint.
- Transfer the Kid Goat to a baking tray and grill for 2-3 mins each side (pour any cooking juices into the couscous and stir). Serve the Kid Goat cutlets with the couscous, reserved yoghurt and a scattering of mint.