Serves: 2-3 people
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5mins
This Kid Goat Lollipop Chops recipe is a fantastic way to enjoy Kid Goat chops in a sticky marinade. With the chine bone removed and french trimmed, as seen in the photo, it’s so easy to hold one end of the chop in your fingers and dunk it into some homemade tasty dips. Feast like a King!
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Kg Kid Goat Lollipop chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the balsamic vinegar, garlic, and honey. Pulse until blended. With the machine running, slowly pour in the vegetable oil until the mixture is smooth and forms a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Season the kid chops with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary. Grill the kid goat chops for 2 to 3 minutes each side until medium-rare.
- Arrange the chops on a platter. Spoon the sauce over the top or serve the sauce on the side.