Serves: 4 people
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 hours
Oven-roasted Goat ribs – an incredibly simple dish but full of flavour !
Recipe and picture courtesy of mymidlifekitchen.com.
- 1-1.5kg. rack goat ribs
- 1/4 cup each of kosher salt; freshly cracked black pepper and garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Remove the rack of ribs from the packaging and dry the meat with a paper towel.
- Mix together the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Rub the spice mixture liberally over both sides of the goat ribs. Any extra spice mixture can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Place the ribs in an oven-safe dish. Add water to bottom of dish to keep the meat moist during roasting. Cover the meat with foil, and roast the ribs for 3 hours, or until the meat begins to pull away from the bone.
- Tent the ribs with foil and allow to rest for 20 minutes prior to slicing. Serve your oven-roasted goat ribs immediately and enjoy your new favourite meat!