Chicken Wings, approx 500g. Reared to high welfare standards.
Recipe Suggestion: Ginger & Honey Chicken Wings
500g Chicken wings
GINGER AND HONEY MARINADE
5 spring onions , finely sliced
5 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 red chilli , sliced
1-2 cm piece of ginger , grated
4-5 sprigs of thyme , leaves picked
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl to make a sticky sauce.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer in a wide, shallow, nonreactive dish.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge to marinate for 24 hours.
- Heat your barbecue or griddle pan until hot.
- Cook the wings for 15–20 minutes, turning often, until dark and the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a skewer. If cooking on a griddle, finish the wings in the oven at 180C/gas 4 for 10–15 minutes to ensure they’re cooked through.
1. Species: 100% British Chicken
2. Origin: Great Britain, full traceability
3. Hygiene Standard: 5 Star Food & Hygiene rating through Cheshire East Council