Produced in a Gluten Free environment using a Gluten Free recipe.
Shelf Life & Packaging:
- Absorbant, recyclable polystyrene tray
- 5 days fresh shelf life
- 6 months frozen shelf life.
Each Burger serves 1 person
92%GOAT,POTATO STARCH,RICE FLOUR,SALT,SPICES,DEXTROSE,GARLIC POWDER,HERBS,E451,(E223),FLAVOURING,E301,E331,SPICE EXTRACTS,E160C ALLERGENS:(WHEAT),(SULPHUR DIOXIDE)
Lean Goat Burger with Sweet Potato wedges
1 large sweet potato (about 190g), cut into wedges
260g turkey breast mince (under 5% fat)
1 small red onion, diced
1 garlic clove, grated
1 large egg, beaten
1 apple (about 70g), peeled and grated
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp paprika
15g coconut oil
135g green vegetables (spinach, kale, broccoli, mangetout or green beans)
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Zap the sweet potato wedges in the microwave for about 6 mins on full power until just turning soft. Leave to rest for 30 secs.
- While the sweet potato is spinning in the microwave, mix the mince in a bowl with the onion, garlic, egg and apple. Get your hands stuck in and work the ingredients together with a good pinch of salt and pepper, the oregano and paprika. Shape the mixture into two burgers about 3cm thick. Place on a baking tray in the oven for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the sweet potato wedges and shallow-fry for about 3 mins each side until they are nicely browned all over and cooked through to the centre. (Alternatively, toss in the oil and roast in the oven for 15-20 mins.) Drain on kitchen paper, then season with a good pinch of salt.
- Serve the burgers with the sweet potato wedges and a portion of green veg either steamed, blanched or boiled.