Produced in a Gluten Free environment using a Gluten Free recipe.
Shelf Life & Packaging:
- Absorbant, recyclable polystyrene tray
- 5 days fresh shelf life
- 6 months frozen shelf life.
Each Burger serves 1 person
Goat Burgers Ingredients
|Burger Flavour||Quick Ingredients||Flavouring Ingredients||Allergens|
|Luxury Goat Burgers||92% Goat Meat, 3% Water, 5% Flavouring||RUSK (FORTIFIED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON, NIACIN, THIAMIN), SALT, E503), SALT, ONION POWDER, E451, FLAVOURING (Milk), DEXTROSE, NATURAL FLAVOURING, E223 (SO2), PLANT AND FRUIT CONCENTRATES, E301, SPICE EXTRACTS, SPICE, E331||WHEAT, MILK, SO2|
|GLUTEN FREE Cajun Goat Burgers||92% Goat Meat, 3% Water, 5% Flavouring||POTATO STARCH, RICE FLOUR, SALT, SPICES, DEXTROSE, GARLIC POWDER, HERBS, E451, E223 (SO2), FLAVOURING, E301, E331, SPICE EXTRACTS, E160C||SO2|
|GLUTEN FREE Goat Burgers||92% Goat Meat, 3% Water, 5% Flavouring||POTATO STARCH, RICE FLOUR, SALT, ONION POWDER, E451, FLAVOURING (Milk), DEXTROSE, NATURAL FLAVOURING, E223 (SO2), E301, SPICE EXTRACTS, SPICE, E331, E120||SO2, MILK|
Lean Goat Burger with Sweet Potato wedges
1 large sweet potato (about 190g), cut into wedges
260g turkey breast mince (under 5% fat)
1 small red onion, diced
1 garlic clove, grated
1 large egg, beaten
1 apple (about 70g), peeled and grated
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp paprika
15g coconut oil
135g green vegetables (spinach, kale, broccoli, mangetout or green beans)
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Zap the sweet potato wedges in the microwave for about 6 mins on full power until just turning soft. Leave to rest for 30 secs.
- While the sweet potato is spinning in the microwave, mix the mince in a bowl with the onion, garlic, egg and apple. Get your hands stuck in and work the ingredients together with a good pinch of salt and pepper, the oregano and paprika. Shape the mixture into two burgers about 3cm thick. Place on a baking tray in the oven for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the sweet potato wedges and shallow-fry for about 3 mins each side until they are nicely browned all over and cooked through to the centre. (Alternatively, toss in the oil and roast in the oven for 15-20 mins.) Drain on kitchen paper, then season with a good pinch of salt.
- Serve the burgers with the sweet potato wedges and a portion of green veg either steamed, blanched or boiled.