Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 mins
A very quick and simple sausage and tomato ragù, perfect for the kids.
Recipe adapted from unnamed recipe book.
- 1 x 300g Pack of Cheshire Pork Sausages (any flavour)
- 1 x 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 150g Baby Plum Tomatoes, halved
- 1 x Tin (400g) Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Onion
- Why not add chorizo for a little kick?
- Chop up the onions, garlic and sausages and sauteé them together in a pan until the onions begin to turn translucent
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes and the fresh baby plum tomatoes, bring to the boil for 60 seconds
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 40-50 minutes until it is good and thick
- Serve with rice, or potatoes or gnocchi