4 x Cheshire reared pork chops approx 800g to 1.2kg in weight
Recipe Suggestion: Mustard and Rosemary Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp mild mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- fat garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves stripped
- 1 tbsp sherry or balsamic vinegar
- 1kg pork chops
- Mix together the mustard, oil, garlic, rosemary leaves, vinegar and a little black pepper. Tip into a large food bag then add the pork chops. Rub together, seal and marinate for 3 hrs.
- Drain the chops of their marinade. This can then be squeezed out of the bag and mixed with a little cold water until runny. To cook on a griddle: heat the griddle pan until a good heat rises and cook for 10 mins, turning once or twice. As they cook, brush occasionally with the marinade juices. Remove from the heat and season with salt. To help the meat relax a little, leave it loosely covered in foil for about 10 mins.